Kingo Root Apk (available for android and PC), also known as Kingo android ROOT, is the easiest android rooting tool without any debate. Just download Kingo Root and Root your android device in one click.
Name: Kingo ROOT
Developer: KingoSoft Inc
Version: 4.0 [latest]
Updated On: 30 Dec, 2016
Size: 2.3 MB for Android apk file
- Kingo Root is totally free and works with almost every android device.
- You can unroot / remove root with Kingo android Unroot function.
- Latest Kingo Root apk is compatible with all android versions and devices.
- Kingo Root 4.0 is the latest available version for android which you can download freely to your android device freely which have better stability and compatible over android Lollipop and Marshmallow and greater compatibility over android devices.
- You can also download latest Kingo Root for your PC [Windows 7/8/8.1/10] from our site. Please scroll down below android section to learn about it.
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING YOUR DEVICE:
- The software warranty will be void after you root your device.
- Your device can be bricked/damaged during or after rooting. We won’t be responsible for any damaged caused by use of kingroot to your device.
- You can unroot your device later if you don’t want rooted device anymore.
How to Root Your Android Device with Kingo Root Apk?
- Download Kingo Root for Android.
- Install the downloaded application (.apk) file and open it. You should enable installation from unknown sources from settings.
- Run the installed Kingo Root App, you will see following screen. If your device is not rooted already, it will show “NO ROOT” and if it’s rooted it will show “HAVE ROOT”.
- If you don’t want to install extra apps on your device, uncheck “Install Recommended apps” written below the device information.
- Now tap on “No Root” and it begins rooting. Kingo Android Root will employ multiple exploits on your device, which will probably take a couple of minutes.
- Note that the process will stuck for a longer time on certain position such as 10%, 40%, 75%, 90%, etc. You just have to stay calm.
- If your device is successfully rooted, you will see a Congratulations screen.
- Check the root status of your device. [Normally, you will find an app named Kingo Superuser installed on your device after successful rooting.]
- [[If your device is compatible, proceed to Next Step. But, what if your device is incompatible? Don’t worry, there are many other apps for android that can root your device in one click. Here is the list of All One Click Rooting Apps for Android.]]
HOW TO UNROOT YOUR DEVICE?
Once, you root your device, it is always possible to get it back to original state. You can follow easy steps described below:
- Install SuperSU app from play store in case you were using other root managing tool.
- Open it and tap to settings menu.
- Scroll down to find “Full Unroot”, tap on it.
- Congrats, now your device is in original state.
HOW TO USE KINGO ROOT ON PC [WINDOWS 7/8/8.1/10]?
- Download Setup file of Latest version of Kingo Root for PC.
Download Kingo Root for PC
- The name of the file will be android_root.exe.
Launch the setup file and you will see following windows.
Accept the License agreement and keep on clicking next until it installs Kingo Root.
- Now launch Kingo Root and connect your android device via USB cable to your PC.
- Now Kingo Root will download necessary file and roots your android. Please stay calm.
- Click “ROOT”. [Kingo Android Root will employ multiple exploits on your device, which will probably take a couple of minutes. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Do not be panic, it is perfectly normal. And once it begins, please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device]
- If your device is rooted, you will see an congratulations screen.
Q. What does root mean?
In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means if you gain root access to any system, you can do anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, In android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps you downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also you can install many kinds of apps that provides amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
Q. If I root my device and then after sometime unroot it, will my warranty continue?
Ans. Yes, your warranty will be continued because they won’t know that you have rooted before.
Q. People say rooting is dangerous. Should I do it?
Ans. It is up to you to decide. Actually few people brick their device during rooting and now you can also root your device with 100%safe method. So I think there is not much to worry about, but if you fear so much, please google whether people got error while rooting the device you are using.
Q. Does kingroot support all the android devices?
Ans. Kingroot doesn’t support all the models but definitely it supports most of them. Kingroot supports highest number of devices than that of other android rooting tools.
Q. WHY SHOULD I ROOT MY DEVICE?
1. After rooting your phone, you can delete some software from the system. There is no installing option in the software management inside the root. But after rooting, they can match some file management software to delete the system applications in your phone. This can help save memory space in your phone (suited for low-end smartphone).
2. Some apps need to have the root access to open their functions. For example, Titanium Backup has awesome feature that it can Backup data as well as app/game. But, to use this feature you need root access.